Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Petite Pansies

I know, I know- it's been way to long- things have just been crazy busy and haven't had much time to go down to the dungeon and stamp. So my fix for that is to pull out one of my Simply sent card kits....I whipped this one up in a hurry, as I was feeling quite guilty for not posting anything!! It's a quick and easy card, but when you don't have much time and everything is cut for you this is a great solution!!
Still, though I need some new stamps for inspiration...........I might just have to break down and order some new ones :>
Here's the card for the day- or should I say week.......oh gosh I hope not- hopefully I'll be able to find some more time to get to work :>

Supplies:
Stamp set: Petite Pansies Simply Sent Card Kit
Card Stock- Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, and Very Vanilla (all which comes in the kit)
Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, and So Saffron.
Accessories: 5/8th Grosgrain Very Vanilla Ribbon, and Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Impression Folder.

Thanks all for stopping by- sorry it took me so long to post- I'll try to be MUCH better :>

No comments:

Post a Comment