Thursday, April 15, 2010

Country Morning

Is it Thursday?? Ahhh......this week has been a rough one for any type of Inspiration...it's just not happening. The Weather finally was nice enough for the kids to go out and play...(yesterday we woke up to an inch of snow, but today it was in the 60's). I'm just ready for summer, it can't come soon enough!
Today's card is from another hostess set called Country Morning, I've played around with it before, and ended up tossing them...I know, I know, it's the story of my life these days!
However.............I do like how this one came out :> Maybe it's the black that I like??
Anyway here it is...

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Country Morning, and Charming (used for the back ground on the Vanilla CS)
Card Stock: Creamy Carmel, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla, and Watercolor Paper.
Ink: Creamy Carmel, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Apricot Appeal.
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch striped Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, and Black mini Library clip.

Have a great Thursday and Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Im glad I just got this set, but I was thinking I might never use it. Now I have inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete