Monday, April 12, 2010

Of the Earth

Good Monday!! Today's card is from the Hostess set "Of the Earth"- I've had this set for sometime, but again this poor stamp set has never seen ink- Not sure why I have so many sets that I haven't used....but I'm getting better and pulling out those and dusting them off. I think I have some issues with using the same set over and over...but if you love it- gotta use it!!

You Can't tell very well but I had used the technique "Kissing" on the butterfly with one of the small stamps from the Tiny Tag set in the Mini Catalog, as well as stamped the background with one of the little stamps. Such a cute stamp set!!.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Of the Earth and Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White, and DS Paper Cottage Wall.
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Rose Red and Old Olive.
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, and Scallop Edge Punch.

Have a great Week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment