Friday, April 16, 2010

Herb Expression

Happy Friday!!! Yeah, we finally made it to Friday!! Today is going to be a beautiful day here in Utah and I can't wait.. I'm so tired of the rain and snow, I miss the SUN!! So........I had to make a card using some bright Yellow colors, and of course that color Old Olive seems to creep in every time, love that color!! My tulips are FINALLY coming up, so maybe this weekend I'll have to make a card showcasing Tulips...or not, well, we will see what inspires me this weekend :> Today's card is from the stamp set Herb Expressions, I've only dug this out one time, other then today, so I figure it was time to try again...let me know what you think :>

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Herb Expressions
Card Stock: Barely Banana, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Water Color paper and of course the DP is from my favorite Sweet Pea DS Paper Pack.
Ink: Barely Banana, and Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Scallop border Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Linen thread and buttons from the Button Late set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment