Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flight of the Butterfly

Happy Saturday!! I think I'm finally settling back in....Today's card is from a stamp set that seems like I have had FOREVER........but...it's never been inked up or put together until now. I felt like I needed to do a springy card, since the weather is getting nicer. These are NOT my typical colors, so I went way out of my comfort zone on this one.
I'm not sure when I'll pull this one back out, but here it is....(I'm thinking I'm ready for the new catalog to come out in July!!)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Only Orange, and Gable Green.
Ink: Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Pink Passion and Gable Green.
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (love the satin ribbon, can't seem to stop using it!!), Scallop Edge Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Impression folder used with the Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds and Stampin Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by- Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment