Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Happy Thursday!! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, it was a crazy day, busy!!. Once again it's rainy here in Utah.....I really need the SUN to stay!

Really quick here is my card for the day using The Vintage Vogue set from the Mini Catalog.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock- Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White.
Ink: Bermuda Bay Certainly Celery, and Old Olive.
Accessories: Big Shot- Top Note Die and Scallop Circle #2 Die (used the negative piece to sponge Certainly Celery in the middle). Old Olive Satin Ribbon, and a Silver Brad.

And one more quick picture- This is what happens when you have too many cats already and graciously agree to take two Kittens from your sister when your unemployed and don't have the $$ to get them fixed before this kind of thing happens............Thanks Jen!!!! and guess what the other one is pregnant too!!!..........sigh............for those that don't know, briefly....I was working for a major corporation for almost 16 years, and had transferred with them 3 times, and my option in 2009 again was to either relocate or to stay here in Utah. I decided to stay and take a severance package and have been out of work since October of 2009, and my unemployment doesn't start until this next week- that's 6 months, yes 6 months without income :<.....so needless to say these two little Kitty's will be taken care of just as soon as I can! (okay one more time..... Thanks Jen!!) :> Love you!!
By the way- anyone in Utah, want a kitten when they're ready?? :>-



Thanks for stopping by- have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is too funny! Okay not really, but they are very cute! I cant believe I have to read your blog to find out both are pregnant.. did you tell me to get my cats fixed? Hmmmm..is this what you call KARMA?? How many cats do you have now... 15?

    ReplyDelete