Monday, April 19, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers

Happy Monday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend- I did, but it was much to short! The weather was great, got some spring cleaning done, and did some garage selling...(I'm always up for a good deal) :>.
Okay today's card is from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set, I really like this set, I haven't had to use it for a sympathy card yet, I might have to make some of those up here soon.
Let me know what you think :>

Supplies:
Stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers
Card Stock: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, and DSP is from the Sweet Pea Paper pack.
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Artichoke, Creamy Carmel, and Close to Cocoa.
Accessories: Twill Ribbon- which I lightly sponged some Close to Cocoa on, Hodgepodge ribbon slider and corner dodad, Chocolate mini brads from the Mini catalog, Button from the Button Late, and Linen thread.

Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment