Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral

For today's card I used the Fifth Avenue Floral, I had wanted to use the embrace Life Set again, but realized the flower I wanted wasn't in the set that I have (that I borrowed from my mom)- The odd thing is, is her set is only a set of 4-( the sticker shows set of 4) and the new set in the catalog is a set of 5- I don't remember it being different?? Anyway, I'm still struggling to get back on a regular schedule here...so bare with me while my my posts are later then I want :>
Okay back to the card...here it is:

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Shimmery White, and DSP is again from the Sweat Pea Paper Pack (love that paper pack!)
Ink: Stazon Black Ink, Night of Navy and Taken with Teal.
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stampin Dimensional, Basic Black satin ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Swirls and Scribble Sizzlits Die, Filigree Brad, and Circle Ice Brad in Pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Penny - Beautiful cards. You have such talent. Sherry Baker

    ReplyDelete