Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Embrace Life

I'm back from Oregon, but still feeling like I'm not caught up...It was so good to see my sisters and their kids, but I'm completely exhausted from the drive. (it's a 13+ drive each way)Although the trip was a short one, it was still good to get to see them.
Finally I was able to create a card but I still don't think I've found my Mojo back quite yet...give me a couple of days :>
The Card for today is using the Embrace Life stamp set, that I actually borrowed from my Mom while I was up there, this was a stamp set that I've been wanting, but since she had it I knew I could just borrow it :>

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Card Stock: Rose Red, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Shimmery White, Whisper White, and DS paper from the Sweet Pea paper pack.
Ink: Rose Red, Night of Navy, Old Olive, and Close to Cocoa.
Accessories: Rose Red 5/8th Grosgrain Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Sponges, 1 inch circle Punch, 1 1/14 circle punch, Boho Blossom Punch and Soft Subtles Pretty in Pink brads.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment