Monday, April 12, 2010

New Colors in July!!

Good Morning!!- So......I'm having a rough week....so I decided to pull out the new colors that I received in my Stampin Success Magazine and play around a bit. I wanted to use as little as possible so I would still have some to play with later, so I tried my hand at quilling- which I have NEVER EVER done- but it didn't use up too much of my new precious colors :> I really wanted to just use two of them, the Marina Mist and the Daffodil Delight, but then I added two more as I went.... I'm not 100% sure I like what I came up with, but that's been the story so far this week. I keep trying, then end up tossing what I've done- Do you ever have one of those weeks?? (and...it's ONLY Tuesday!!)
Okay well here it is, let me know what you think...

Supplies
Stamp set: Tiny Tags
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Crimper and Elegant Bouquet Impression folder used with the Big Shot.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment