Friday, March 19, 2010

5 minute Card!!

Oh my gosh things have been busy today- but good news.....I just put my Stampin Up! order yesterday, yes yesterday around 10am, and I just got it about 30 minutes ago....and I couldn't wait to play with my new stencils....Yep that's right, I purchased the Folk Flowers on page 18 of the mini catalog, as there was a card from Jenny Peterson on the Stampin Connection site that I just had to CASE- but of course I changed it up a bit, but here it is....


The base of the card is Night of Navy, and then I used the textured plate from the Backgrounds 1 set (the polka dots), and the sponged Night of Navy, Old Olive and Rose Red. This card literally took me 5 minutes to make! (okay now honestly does it look like it??) :>

I need to play with it some more, maybe some brighter springy colors, but today, I just picked a few favorite colors as they always look good together. I also love love using this Night of Navy ribbon from the Ribbon Originals on page 182 of the IBC- Elementary for $9.95. Love it!!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment