Saturday, March 27, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #88

I've been trying to get this done for a couple of days, but things around here have been busy....so .this next card is for the Utah Diva's Inspiration Challenge # 88.

Here is the inspiration picture:



And here's what I came up with, and I'll tell you what......I've tried these Roses before and I couldn't get them just right, so I tried again, and again, and again which is the reason it took me so long to complete, and finally got it, but I'm not sure if I'll do another one for awhile! :>


Supplies:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Mellow Mamb0, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, and Orchid Opulence.
Ink: Ballet Blue, Mellow Mambo and Rich Razzlebery.
Accessories: Mellow Mambo Polka dot Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Rub On's from the Eggcellent Kit, sponges, Perfect Polka Dot impression folder and the Beautiful Wings embosslits die used with the Big shot.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great Weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Penny! Thanks for joining in and sharing your awesome creativity with us :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. You nailed it on the inspiration challenge..... your rendition is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rose came out beautifully! I love the shades of color in your butterflies. Thanks for playing!! :)

    ReplyDelete