Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral

I've seen so many great cards made from this set, I just had to get it and use it. I'm not a huge purple person, but it seems lately that I've pulled out the purples more then ever lately....
Here's my card for today:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Old Olive, Perfect Plum and DSP is from the Sweetpea Pack
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Always Artichoke,Barely Banana and Bordering Blue.
Accessories: Sponges, Dimensional Dazzling Diamonds, Elegant Eggplant 1/4 Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch and Rhinestones from the Eggcellent Eggs Kit.
Thanks for stopping by :>

1 comment:

  1. OMG, did this take you 2 hours to make???? I know it would take me that long!

    ReplyDelete