Monday, March 29, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Mondays are always difficult days for me, trying to get ready for the week, and just getting moving!! I'm also getting ready to take a short trip to Oregon to see my sister and her kids while the kids are on Spring Break... :>

Two Cards today using the Vintage Vogue set in the Mini Catalog....


Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Cameo Coral, Kraft, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Rose Red, and Creamy Carmel.
Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Build a Brad, Stampin Dimensionals, and Perfect Polka Dot Impression Folder with Big shot.

This second card I made last week, and I wasn't 100% sure what I thought about it, but decided to post it this morning....


Supplies Used
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, and Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Round Ice Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals, Corner Rounder punch and the negative piece from the Top Note Die used with the Big Shot.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment