Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Cards today using the "Messages for Mom" Stamp Set

I've been wanting to use this set for sometime, but just hadn't pulled it out. I decided to make two cards, one for Mothers day, and the other one that I can use for anytime.... Let me know what you think :>

Supplies:
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Shimmery White, and the DSP is from the Sweet Pea set.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive.
Accessories: Corner Punch, White embossing Powder, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Button from the Playground set and Linen Thread.

This card is done using some of my most favorite colors, always seems to be a save bet when I use them together..
Supplies:
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Taken With Teal, Shimmery White, and DSP from the Sweet Pea set (love that Paper Stack!!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Taken With Teal
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon, Chocolate Chip 1/4 Brad and Embossing Folder Elegant Bouquet- used with the Big Shot.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is the most perfect bow I have ever seen, you might have to show me how to do that!

    ReplyDelete