Monday, March 22, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card (did I spell that right?) :>

Okay, honestly I'm having some issues today and need some serious inspiration!! I saw a card the other day that was really pretty plane jane- but nice for a guys card...this is what I came up with......



but.....I don't like it!- It needs something, I'm just not sure what... I need a card for my Nephew who is turning 20 so I need something....any suggestions would be GREAT!!!

I'll post later the new and updated version- in fact- it may be an entirely NEW card...we will see...
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. hmmm.. not sure I like it either :(
    I did a b-day card the other day for Dad and got my inspiration from Stampingwithroxy (thanks), its the b-day card with the presents stamped with the designer paper. I loved that card, but changed it up and used Kraft Card stock, Choc. Chip, Baja Breeze and for the designer paper, for the designer paper I used Parisian Breeze. It turned out really cute, which I had taken a picture though. Mom is still trying to figure out how I did it. I'll have to do another one :)

    ReplyDelete