Friday, March 12, 2010

And yet another Birthday....

There's always a Birthday in my family..... This one is for my niece who is turning 4 this Sunday. I don't have any princess sets, so while I was looking for a set to use I found the Bitty Birthday set that I hadn't even mounted yet...So I pulled it out, and off I went. The Bitty Birthday set can be found on page 68 of the IBC for just $12.95.
I knew she liked pink, so Rose Red and Regal Rose were the combination that I used, along with the DS paper from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog which is called Welcome Neighbor which you can get for free if you spend $50.00.
Tell me what you think:


I couldn't decide which way to do the card, or how to use the Rhinestone brads, so I did two and did them differently. I think I like the first one better....
Tomorrow I will post yet another Birthday card for my dear niece who moved to Oregon- I sure do miss her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment