Thursday, March 25, 2010

Charming.....

Today's card is from a set called Charming, it's a set from the previous Holiday Mini- but good news...It's still available!! Sadly, this is the first time I played with it- and I love it!! Here is what the full set looks like:


Item # 116519 For $19.95

I've never used these colors together, but I think I like the colors together- Cameo Coral, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip.
Here it is.............

I stamped the background with 3 of the stamps to make my own Designer paper- not something I typically do, but I think it came out okay. The two images are popped up with Stampin Dimensional.
Supplies:
Card Stock: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.
Ink: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Carmel (used to sponge to look more Vintage)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Rhinestone from the Eggcellent Kit, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Old Olive striped Ribbon, Modern Label punch, Word window Punch, Silver Brads, and Stampin Dimensionals.

Stay tuned for a round of Ribbon share that I'll post details later today.....
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I like this one too! I dont have this set! Can you make some cards with sets I do have??? I need some inspiraton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the background! And the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete