Thursday, March 18, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #87

I don't typically do challenges, but I saw this one and knew the stamp set I wanted to use. Upsy Daisy- which is in the IBC on page 95 for $18.95. The inspiration picture was the below picture:


And this is what I came up with:

The colors are Crushed Curry and the DS Paper is from the Sweet Pea paper pack in the mini on page 33-$19.95. I stamped the image with white craft ink, and then heat sealed it. I went back and used my watercolor pencils to color in the images, including the white- which I then smeared a bit to give it somewhat of a chalky look (is that a word??). The punches are the modern label punch layered with the word punch in black.
Thanks for stopping by!! :>


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh way too cute! I need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful Penny! Thanks for joining in the challenge. What a stunning card! Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you took the time to color in the image! Very beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love what you did with the silhouette stamp set!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete