Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two Cards today- WOW- I had to CASE this one from Rachel I loved her card, but instead I used bordering Blue instead of pretty in pink like she used. I also spritzed it using the shimmer paint, but you can't see it in the picture- but trust me it's nice and shimmery :> The Stamp set is called "Inspired by Nature", I haven't pulled this one out for sometime, but I'm glad I did...
\

The second card is called "Herb Expression" this was the first time I pulled this one out, I think I like it :>- the ribbon was died (sponged) with Elegant Eggplant, since Stampin Up! doesn't currently have any purple satin ribbon, I had to make my own.


And see no Birthday cards today!! Tomorrow I'll post some Hair Bows that I have been making from Stampin Up! Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment